As we continue to navigate our way through the Coronavirus pandemic, Alexandra will continue to be following advice from the UK government and the Presbyterian Church in Ireland in relation to our meetings. That means the following:
- We will continue to meet for worship as planned, at 11am & 7pm each Sunday.
- We have made some changes to the public toilets in the buildings. We now have the use of paper towels instead of shared towels.
- The sharing of tea & coffee before and after services has been postponed in the meantime, as we look to reduce the potential spread of germs/the virus.
Please continue to follow public health advice, that you should stay at home for 7 days if you have either a high temperature or a new, continuous cough. Practice good hand hygiene and follow the “catch it, bin it, kill it” advice from public health agency.
As we have all seen, the situation has changed rapidly over the last number of days. If there are any changes to the above, or in relation to our midweek organisations we will post it as soon as we know it.
In the meantime, please continue to look out for, and make decisions to help, those who are the most vulnerable. Let’s also remember that the Lord is sovereign through all times.
Update – Friday 20th March
- For every Sunday that we are unable to meet together, we plan to upload a short time of worship on YouTube. The link for our YouTube channel can be found here.
- A new video will be uploaded each Sunday for 11am.
- For anyone who doesn’t have online access, a CD will be made and sent to you – please speak to an Elder, our Minister, or send us a message if you, or someone you know, needs to avail of this.
Update – Tuesday 17th March
- All activity in between Sundays suspended, with immediate effect until further notice. This includes all organisations, groups and outside users.
- All Sunday gatherings for worship have also ceased until further notice.
Update – Sunday 15th March
- The ‘Men United’ outing scheduled for Thursday, 26th March has now been cancelled.
Update – Saturday 14th March
- All Boys’ Brigade activities have now been cancelled, following advice from Boys’ Brigade, Northern Ireland. Sections will not be meeting again this session. The Parents’ Night scheduled for Friday, 3rd April has now also been cancelled. An awards evening will be held in the autumn (D.V.).
- Arrangements for B.B. Week have now been postponed.