We are really looking forward to being able to share the Lord’s Supper for the first time this year.
Following COVID guidelines, that means things will be done a bit differently, as we did the last time:
- There will be no plate passed along the pew for Communion Tokens.
- Kirk Session will not be sitting together at the front.
- The individually wrapped bread and wine will be on a table on the way into church. Please take this before you sit down and keep it with you until we are sharing in Communion.
- Unless you are exempt, please wear your mask until we come to the Lord’s Supper, later in the service.
- All the normal one-way systems and distancing will remain in place.